2013年8月12日星期一

My Week In Pictures #139

wpcs21

Back in school and University you had a glorious thing called summer holidays – if you are currently on one make the most of it because one day soon they will be taken away from you. Full time work takes you out of the mind-frame of ‘term time’ and instead throws you straight into working everyday. At first this prospect daunted me and I wasn’t sure how I would cope but on those good weeks it’s not actually that bad. A work full of friends and jam packed weekends makes the World of difference but treasuring those moments you can just laugh with friends without a care or worry is something rather magical.

INSTAGRAM CATCHUP:?The necessities when packing for a weekend in the Country | Church in Circencester | Petting Farm!! | Literally can not have enough pictures of piglets | Standard Country behaviour – shoot off! | Picture my mum sent me of Lola being incredibly vain

Follow me on Instagram @agirlandabeautyblog


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论